Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hmm, what can I say?

I have actually decided to start writing in this, but the one giant reason why I usually don't is because I don't know what to say.

X3

So yesterday my friend heather and I drove down to Thorp to see my best friend, Crystal.

http://crystalina-acara.blogspot.com/

And it was truly... eventful. Let's just say I was really happy to see her but we always find some way to waste good time.

X\

Bah, well I found out about ACEN, which is 8 days away, from a friend at DA and now I really want to go. *sigh* I wish I lived a tad farther down Wisconsin. (ACEN is in IL)...

...

Today in math class (last hour, it's 5th hour as I type) I relived a past experience when I stumbled apon an ancient Naruto fan-fic storyline buried within the bowels of my mind.

T'was interesting, but back then I never wrote it all down, so it's pretty incomplete AND I have so many other drawing/comic requests from friends and myself that it's pretty much pointless.

:

It's one o' those days where everything is a grey hue. Like it's in perpetual homo-tone.

{:{<}}}}>

Whaeva.

3 comments:

Nikka said...

what do you mean eventful? we had a great time! even though you didnt stay long *sigh* oh well. next time we'll figure it out. i talked to violet and she was in town the whole time XD

Nikka said...

yeah. today was totally pointless! *grumble*

Nikka said...

you've been tagged...and call meh!